1. The Golf Capital Card is available to persons with a valid NC Driver’s License, Military ID, Tax Receipt, or Lease Agreement for a minimum of three consecutive months for the following NC counties: Chatham, Cumberland, Harnett, Hoke, Lee, Montgomery, Moore, Randolph, Richmond, Robeson, and Scotland.
2. The Golf Capital Card may be available for purchase at the VOPAGA office, Robert’s Golf Shop and certain pro shops. Please call the VOPAGA office for a list of participating courses.
3. Criteria for Senior & Military discounts: You must be a Senior 50 years or older, unless otherwise noted, or maintain a Military ID.
4. The Golf Capital Card is non-transferable, including spouses.
5. Golf Capital Cardholders must present their card at participating courses to receive the Capital Card rate. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED.
6. The staff of each member course will mark off a box each time the card is presented. However, it is the cardholder’s responsibility to ensure the proper seasonal box is checked.
7. The making of advance tee times is subject to course conditions (see Club Rates & Restrictions). In-Season tee times are restricted to 24 hours in advance. Golf Capital Cardholders must identify themselves as such when reserving tee times.
8. Card members should inquire about specific regulations for each member course. Appropriate golf attire is required at all times. Shirts must have a collar, no cut-offs or blue jeans allowed. Personal coolers and food is at the discretion of each member course – please inquire when making your tee time. SOFTSPIKES are required at all member courses.
9. There will be a $25 processing charge for replacing a lost or stolen card.
10. We reserve the right to refuse to renew a Golf Capital Card for any cardholder who has violated any of the above rules.
11. Each member course has the right to retain a Golf Capital Card if abuse or fraud is suspected. I.D. REQUIRED